There is so much out there on Copper Canyon train and the Sierra Madres of Chihuahua. What I have assembled on the pages that follow I will include Copper Canyon info that is:
- not commercial–like vendors that are hawking there own stuff and viewpoint- or worse yet, someone else’s!
- up to date– and yell at me if something gets stale. We are there all the time but we may miss something.
- focused on the “authentic” stuff in the canyons that we are known for.
- brief, fun and to the point.
So here you go on the pages that follow:
- Copper Canyon Blogs
- Copper Canyon Books
- Copper Canyon Websites
- Other Copper Canyon Trip Information